KTS-Main-Top-Menu

2017: Local KunTao Silat Classes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jonathan Jonathan 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Keymaster

Local KunTao Silat Classes:

Sigung Joe Judt, Sigung Aric Fowler, Guru Jeff Fargo, Guru Dennis Wilding and Guru Muda Wayne Gauvin all cordially invites Guru Course and Distance Learning folks to join in their local classes and seminars:

PracticeLeaders are also forming PracticeGroups all over the world so that folks who are training by video can get together and train and practice in the basic warm up and then partner drills such as MonkeyFoot and StickingHands with gurus-in-making who learn by teaching.

If you have a PracticeGroup going that is not listed on http://www.kuntaosilat.com/learn/classes please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and I’ll get your listing up right away.

If you want to get a PracticeGroup going and need some support, just say so in the form. We will do what we can.

Anyone wanting to sponsor a seminar can note that on the form as well.

Many have been training by video for years now and are ready for the application stage of the journey, so we are going to devote a lot of attention to hands-on training this coming year.

Profile photo of Rick
    Rick
    Participant

I’ll start at training group in Central FLorida after I test and have some of the material in a presentable manner.

Profile photo of Steve
      Steve
      Keymaster

Your first video shows a great deal of hard work and attention to detail. You will certainly become a fine teacher of KunTao Silat. I appreciate your gusto for the art.

Profile photo of Jonathan
    Jonathan
    Participant

Hello all!

This is Jonathan Pyndus down in Houston, Texas. I’m currently working on getting a space set up at a dojo for a formal Kuntao Silat class, but if anyone is interested in meeting up to train beforehand, let me know!

You can reach me via Jon@kuntaosilat.com.

Looking forward to training with everyone!

Jonathan Pyndus
    Guru Muda Malabar Kuntao Silat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.