KTS-Main-Top-Menu

Estevan Mulloni Malabar KunTao Silat GuruMuda

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Estevan Mulloni 6 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Steve
    Keymaster

Estevan Mulloni passed the final test to be recognized as a Guru Muda in the American Martial LifeStyle of Malabar KunTao Silat. Estevan brings a couple of decades of serious martial study and practice to a couple years of intense and dedicated KunTao Silat training ~ the results are obvious.

GuruMuda Estevan lives and teaches in Italy, so I highly recommend anyone there who is interested in KunTao Silat to contact GM Estevan at: estevan@kuntaosilat.com and view his FaceBook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009571307324

The Testing Video below will only be available to the public for a couple of days before it will be made private again, but all testing records are available to all those members who are in the Video Testing Program.

Estevan Mulloni-Malabar KunTao Silat-GuruMuda

Estevan Mulloni
    Participant

I’d like to thank Pak Steve for video-recording all the original footage and creating the Distance Learning Program ( a very useful tool for the serious student ); Sigung Aric Fowler for all his suggestions, tips and corrections: his good destructive criticism has been extremely helpful; all my Brothers GM Jonathan Pyndus, Rick Vargas and Larry Zolper that helped me and inspired me in many ways. I’m Blessed!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.