KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Estevan Mulloni Malabar KunTao Silat GuruMuda

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Steve
      Keymaster

Estevan Mulloni passed the final test to be recognized as a Guru Muda in the American Martial LifeStyle of Malabar KunTao Silat. Estevan brings a couple of decades of serious martial study and practice to a couple years of intense and dedicated KunTao Silat training ~ the results are obvious.

GuruMuda Estevan lives and teaches in Italy, so I highly recommend anyone there who is interested in KunTao Silat to contact GM Estevan at: estevan@kuntaosilat.com and view his FaceBook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009571307324

The Testing Video below will only be available to the public for a couple of days before it will be made private again, but all testing records are available to all those members who are in the Video Testing Program.

Estevan Mulloni-Malabar KunTao Silat-GuruMuda

Estevan Mulloni

I’d like to thank Pak Steve for video-recording all the original footage and creating the Distance Learning Program ( a very useful tool for the serious student ); Sigung Aric Fowler for all his suggestions, tips and corrections: his good destructive criticism has been extremely helpful; all my Brothers GM Jonathan Pyndus, Rick Vargas and Larry Zolper that helped me and inspired me in many ways. I’m Blessed!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.