KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Fighting ill health and old age

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve
      Keymaster

Why are Americans the sickest people on Earth?

The American Martial LifeStyle is about a lot more than simply fighting criminals and terrorists. The modern American life style has been weaponized against humanity. Everywhere you look with eyes to see you will find a toxic anti-life agenda. Modern Frankenstein medicine, food, water, air, clothing, personal care products, cleaning products, electronics, nuclear power plants, power lines, chemical waste and mega farms all have one thing in common. . . the destruction of human DNA. I don’t need to tell you how poisonous the environment has become; I want to focus on self-defense.

The Enemy Cancer: In 2016, there will be an estimated 1,685,210 new cancer cases diagnosed and 595,690 cancer deaths in the US.

Sun Tsu: 18. Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

The Truth about Cancer

Episode One

Episode Two

Episode Three

Episode Four

Episode Five

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Q&A Part One:

Q&A Part Two:

Building a strong immune system and keeping your body properly nurished are critical to receiving the blessing of radiant health. I have been using Wachter’s food supplements since starting study of martial arts in 1972 and believe them to be some of the finest supplements on the market because of their base in the richest, cleanest vegetation on the planet with the highest grade, pure, organic, NON-GMO vitamins and minerals. When you look for good vitamins, protein and minerals please take a look at my Wachter’s website for New Mexico.  I’m distributor #164 and if you enter 164 in the coupon box when you order you get a 5% discount. If you enjoy the quality and want to share it with your friends and family, please sign up as a distributor and you’ll save 25% and have the opportunity to build a business in helping people to regain or maintain their health.

Food Supplements based on Sea Vegetation

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.