KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

January Free Testing

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

It's Winter now and I missed the Autumn communiqué as the result of a gigantic storm that wiped out a good portion of Western New Mexico and parts of Colorado. The complexities accompanying the loss of a couple computers was much greater than I would have predicted and the restoration process much longer – so the project planned for October is now the January Free Testing program.From now until the last day of January the $100 testing fee is waived.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Who wants to upload a video for testing? I'll start reviewing it within 24 hrs of upload. Email me at GuruAric@kuntaosilat.com to let me know you have uploaded.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Just another week left for free testing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well, this program has received a lot of interest and many folks were caught short of time so I've unilaterally decided to extend the program through the month of February. Hope no one objects.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

I'm glad that Kyle Pasold and Wayne Gauvin have taken part.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Agreed! Thank you gentlemen for your hard work, dedication and perseverance. I've heard there are several more coming along before the end of the month. Those of you who are leading practice should make that known here on the Distance Learning Board.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Only a few days left before the end of Winter and the end of Free Testing. Those wanting to take advantage of this opportunity should get their videos in ASAP

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.