KTS-Main-Top-Menu

July Training Get-Together in Denver

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Gurus Derric

Sihing73
    Participant

Hello,I will try my best to make whatever date is decided upon. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Guru Derric so I can be flexible. Although, I may be traveling to Philly to let my kids see their mom sometime during the second week of June. For those who have not had a chance to meet and train with Guru Derric, I would highly recommend doing so if you have the opportunity. I, in my little time thus spent training with him, have found him to be not only knowledgeable but a very nice person as well. Thus far I have found him to exemplify the spirit of AKTS. It is rare to find the combination of solid knowledge with a personable pleasant person so take the chance if you can to train with Derric.

Derric
    Participant

June workshop is going to happen July 10th and 11th, 2010.

Elijah Gartin
    Keymaster

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Elijah Gartin
    Keymaster

Go HERE http://tiny.cc/q9x28 to “Répondez s'il vous plaît” RSVP. 🙂Thank you and Peace,-Elijah Gartin

Xylifrost
    Participant

Hey everyoneDoes anyone know of any upcoming SNR and/or GSR Distance Determination training classes in 2010?

Ron Hoobler
    Participant

I will assume you meant 2011 since 2010 is gone now and I would be very interested in hearing about any upcoming seminars in Colorado as well since I live here.

Anonymous

Hi Ron and everyone.

accutelistener
    Participant

thank you for information

Herb
    Participant

When are next get togethers?

Anonymous

The next Denver Gathering is the end of April 2014. http://www.kuntaosilat.com/seminars.htm

Anonymous

Was just wondering if anyone is in for a Top Secret training mission on 4 July 2014?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.