KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Looking to start a Practice Group

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sihing73
      Participant

Hello,I am looking to start a practice group in the Toccoa area. I am looking to start out with a monthly meeting and then see how things go from there. I am new to AKTS and have much to learn, but feel having a few partners to train with would be of benefit to both myself and those wishing to train. If anyone is interested in discussing this further please contact me with the info below:David McknightPhone: 706-610-2854Email: dave@kuntaosilat.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Dave,Thanks, I'll update the Practice Leader section at https://kuntaosilat.com/teachers.htm Anyone who has a Practice Group that is not listed on the Teacher Page should reply here so that I can keep that information current.

Sihing73
      Participant

Art,I am still only learning the basics, to crawl before I walk so to speak. I really am not ready to try and lead anyone else, but I am in need of others to train with. So far, there has been no real response but I will keep plugging away. Thanks for the assistance.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Hey Art,You forgot to add yourself to the teacher page! 😉Peace,Elijah

Anonymous
      Inactive

8)

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

I like that idea…. Who knows, maybe the animals could teach YOU something. 😛

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.