KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

New Practice Group in South Florida

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Travis C
      Participant

Hello All,My name is Travis Caton. With the blessings from higher authorities, I am starting a training group here in South Florida. We have a nice quiet park here to train at. If you would like to come and train with us here then feel free to contact me for any extra info you may need. Travis CatonPort St. Lucie, Floridatravis@kuntaosilat.com:practice will be held on Saturdays starting at 12:00 noon (weather perrmitting)God Bless

Derric
      Participant

Congratulations Travis!

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

That sounds like a great idea… I wish I lived in florida now… well not really, but it sounded nice.

Travis C
      Participant

Thank you Guru Derric for the kind words. I have a passion to teach and hope to honor the AKS system with my blood, sweat, and tears. Elijah, I would rather be in Colorado to be honest but I will make due here for the time being! Im a Texas boy originally and miss the South West.

Derric
      Participant

Elijah are you not in C?

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Elijah are you not in C?

Anonymous
      Inactive

So. . . No group huh?You gonna start a group Elijah?Peace,Art

Travis C
      Participant

Just reminding the community that there is an active atempt to organize a training group here in South Florida. If you live in Florida but not close to Port St. Lucie, maybe we can organize a small gathering for training in some mutual place just to get some training done. Let me know.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.