KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Starting a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao Silat in Italy

Welcome to KunTao Silat ~ the American Martial LifeStyle Forums Learning KunTao Silat Practice Leader Classes Starting a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao Silat in Italy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Estevan Mulloni

This coming September i’ll start a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao-Silat in Maniago (PN) Italy.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Steve.
      Estevan Mulloni
      Steve
      Keymaster

This is a great video to introduce KunTao Silat Estevan. It seems that you have developed a speech impediment ~ I could only understand a few of the words you spoke. However, your command of KunTao Silat basics is visually obvious. You are a great representative and I’m really proud to see your rapid growth in strength, power & finesse that will make you a superb teacher.

Estevan Mulloni

Thank you so much Pak Steve!!! I’ll try my best to present such a fascinating Art to the italian people. I’m sorry for the volume of the audio that indeed is a bit low, but i guess italians will get it!!! Lol

Estevan Mulloni

Lessons will be held at Fit & Spin A.S.D. Maniago (Pordenone) Italy 29, via dei Fabbri on wednesday (9.10 Pm/ 11.10 Pm) and on Saturday (10.00 Am/ 12.00 Pm ). For further informations contact me at estevan@kuntaosilat.com / estevanmulloni2@gmail.com or +393394293325.

Estevan Mulloni

Update for the Malabar KunTao-Silat Practice Group in Maniago (PN) Italy. Classes on wednesday from 8.15 PM ’til 10.15 PM at the Primary School’s Gym in Maniagolibero 4,Via Amerigo Vespucci and on saturday from 10.00 AM ’til 12.00 PM at Fit & Spin ASD Gym in Maniago 29, Via dei Fabbri.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.