KTS-Main-Top-Menu

Starting a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao Silat in Italy

Welcome to KunTao Silat ~ the American Martial LifeStyle Forums Learning KunTao Silat Practice Leader Classes Starting a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao Silat in Italy

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Estevan Estevan Mulloni 6 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Estevan
    Estevan Mulloni
    Participant

This coming September i’ll start a Practice Group of Malabar KunTao-Silat in Maniago (PN) Italy.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Steve Steve.
    Profile photo of Estevan
    Estevan Mulloni
    Participant
    Profile photo of Steve
    Steve
    Keymaster

This is a great video to introduce KunTao Silat Estevan. It seems that you have developed a speech impediment ~ I could only understand a few of the words you spoke. However, your command of KunTao Silat basics is visually obvious. You are a great representative and I’m really proud to see your rapid growth in strength, power & finesse that will make you a superb teacher.

Profile photo of Estevan
    Estevan Mulloni
    Participant

Thank you so much Pak Steve!!! I’ll try my best to present such a fascinating Art to the italian people. I’m sorry for the volume of the audio that indeed is a bit low, but i guess italians will get it!!! Lol

Profile photo of Estevan
    Estevan Mulloni
    Participant

Lessons will be held at Fit & Spin A.S.D. Maniago (Pordenone) Italy 29, via dei Fabbri on wednesday (9.10 Pm/ 11.10 Pm) and on Saturday (10.00 Am/ 12.00 Pm ). For further informations contact me at estevan@kuntaosilat.com / estevanmulloni2@gmail.com or +393394293325.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.