KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Technical Play for the Guru Certification Course

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Those of you who have KunTao Silat subscriptions should take a close look at this: http://vimeo.com/album/2939007/video/99993751Please feel free to comment here and there.Peace,Art

Grady
      Participant

What is the password?Grady

Grady
      Participant

Blessings to all:My take on the video (seen before) is that watching it always provides a new rift from a classic song...From years of structured and free-style push hands, the "flow" is familiar, snake-like, sneaky, and crafty; some of the "technical" aspects will be the insertion of AKTS tactics and techniques into the flow, so, like a white-water rafting trek, one never knows when something below the surface, unseen, will rise to ask a question of the training partner, or lesson-seeker. The training in our art, as is the case for internal arts training in general, is to teach the whole-body to be "live", whip-like, and instantly responsive and pro-active - so that what happens results from what needs to happen...can happen. So called yin and yang are not separate in this, but a tumbling confluence of energy manifesting this way, that way; change through constancy; flux as equilibrium, where edges dissolve into embraces.Grady

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Grady, I need all the blessings I can find!Your perspective is both erudite and interesting! Thanks for sharing. I could tell from your test videos that you didn't fall off the pumpkin truck any time recently.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.