KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Go Armed ~ it's dangerous out there!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve
      Keymaster

NOTE FROM STEWART Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers:

Here we go again.  Just as with the soldiers at Ft. Hood, these Marines died unarmed, with no chance to return fire against their killer, directly as a result of a perverse, idiotic policy that mandates that even our military warriors must go unarmed under this “Commander in Chief.”   This is the same “Commander in Chief” who required soldiers and Marines to be disarmed even in Iraq or Afghanistan whenever he or one of his minions (such as his Secretary of Defense) came in for a photo-op with the troops.   No troops were allowed in the tent, or anywhere near them, unless first disarmed.    And this is the same “Commander in Chief” who made sure Marines marching in DC had their bolts removed from their M1 Garand rifles (clearly, he doesn’t trust them to be armed around him).
      No American, in service or out, should ever be disarmed, and no American should ever go unarmed.   As I said in my message on July 4, 2015:
      Anyone who is trained and competent with their weapons should have a rifle and a rifle bag or chest rig with sufficient loaded magazines in their vehicle, at the least, and also a pistol on their person, at all times. But not just this weekend, and not just because of any particular threat – because that is our standing duty, day in, day out, 24/7 and 365 days a year. We the People are the true first responders. That’s how we should all be, all the time.
      ….
      You should all be armed, ready, willing, and able to defend liberty anywhere, anytime, against any threat, because that is what it means to be a free people, and that is what it means to be Americans.
      As Robert A. Heinlein put it so well:
      “The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness.”
      GO ARMED.  Screw their stupid, unlawful orders, edicts, and pretend legislation.  Go armed, at all times, as free men and women, and be ready to do sudden battle, anywhere, anytime, and with utter recklessness.    That IS the price of freedom.

I am in Idaho, attending an excellent class on SHTF Intelligence by Sam Culper of Forward Observer Magazine.   On the drive over, here is what was next to me:
      That is in the vehicle, and my Glock and spare magazines are on my person, at all times.   Go armed.  Be ready to be the “first responder” anytime, anywhere, and send any attacker straight to hell.
      And step up and stand guard at the recruiting offices, if that is what it take to make sure they are not defenseless while they are STILL under threat of being punished under the UCMJ for merely doing what they are trained to do.   That is what our Arkansas Chapter is doing.   The Arkansas Chapter President, Rick Moon (a Special Forces veteran),  launched “Operation Protect the Protectors” at 13:00 hours yesterday afternoon, and our members there are guarding recruiting offices.  I urge all Oath Keepers, in all states, to do the same.
      For the Republic,
      Stewart Rhodes

This article is online at Oath Keepers‘ national website, < Here > Please leave your comment under the article there. Thank you! 

Jonathan Pyndus
      Participant

Down here in Texas, we just made open carry legal. Come January, there will be a LOT of openly armed citizens about. And probably even more who are carrying concealed.

Steve
      Keymaster

Bet a nickel that crime goes way down in Texas starting in January!
      :-)>

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Steve.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.