KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Greetings From Chicago

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff

Hello Everyone,

I haven’t posted here in ages and I know that many of you don’t know me so I wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been training in KunTao Silat since 2006 with Joe Judt here in Chicago. I have my own training group in the Northwest suburbs and if anyone is out this way and would like to train, please reach out to me.

chicagokuntaosilat@gmail.com

Meetup
      http://www.meetup.com/dundeekuntaosilat/

Take care,
      Jeff

Kuntaoer
      Participant

Just a side note – our lineage in KTS comes through Steve Gartin (although like other long-timers we also trained under and certified under Willem in the past as well). So any all players in the various streams of his teaching are welcome to join us. If you are a DLP student, we will work with you to help you get through the program.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Hi Jeff and Joe! Thanks for reaching out. We always encourage all our distance learning students to get local practice groups going. Great to know there is a good group brewing in the great lake region!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help as we’re all on this martial journey together.

Cheers,
      Elijah

southsider
        Participant

Hello,

I have been lurking around this site for some time now and thought it would be as good a time as any to finally introduce myself.

My name is Marc and I have been studying Kuntao Silat and Joe Judt’s other assorted methods of mayhem for a few years now. I am looking forward to having some interesting discussions with you guys.

BTW nice job on the new forum Elijah. Looking good

Elijah Gartin
          Keymaster

Too cool, and out from the shadows you come. Nice to have you on the site Marc.

Thank you for your compliment, but there’s still so much work to do including forum improvements.

As I was discussing with another sigung today, I have big ideas on a small budget. Slowly but slowly it’ll get better. 🙂

If you ever need anything you can shoot me a line through the website or on email, elijah@kuntaosilat.com.

Peace,
          Elijah

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.