KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Hello everyone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fabrice
      Participant

Hi
      My Name is Fabrice and I am starting the GCC. I had previously trained in KTS with Randall Goodwin in Montreal for about 3 years. I also trained in other system such as Systema, Taiji, Bagua and some security oriented training like PPCT and other pressure point system and Tactical Control. I worked as a Bouncer and Executive Protection for 7 years so had plenty of opportunity to “field test” the efficiency of KTS and others. Since most of the teachers I trained with did not have official ranking system, I choose this program to get back into KTS and have a more organized system to teach. It will be a pleasure to exchange and learn from all of you.

Have a great day.

Fabrice

Steve
      Keymaster

Welcome to the KunTao Silat Family Fabrice!

It’s interesting that Randall was one of the five people who decided what would be in the original curriculum for the Kun Lun Pai, which is what I eventually called Malabar because that was the name given to my personal system from Willem. I had the good fortune of living and training with Randall for many years, so I suspect you’ve gained some skill from your association with him.

Yes, we have continued the evolution of the organization of the video learning system. And we have branched off in the American system with internal kuntao principles Bill Chang shared with me, so you probably have a very good foundational understanding of KunTao Silat’s two branches.

You will find a strong core of dedicated KunTao Silat practitioners here who are willing to share their hard-won knowledge with their martial Brethren.

May your day be blessed & inspired,
      Steve

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.