KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Question about distance program

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Swordsman
      Participant

I'm very interested in your distance program, but have a question. I'm in my early 40's with very bad arthritis in my knees and my orthapedic surgeon has already told me that I'll have to have both replaced at some point in the future. Squating all the way down into some of the the really low stances and movements I've seen may very well be impossible for me. Is proficiency in the American KunTao Silat program achievable for someone like me? Can it be tailored to someone with some moderate mobility issues? Thank you,Clarence

Anonymous
      Inactive

🙂

Swordsman
      Participant

Thank you for the quick reply! There may very well be a new DLP student by this weekend.

Anonymous
      Inactive

That's great Clarence!

Swordsman
      Participant

Thank you. Barring any unforseen circumstances, I'll be ordering them Friday morning.

Swordsman
      Participant

It took me a while, but I finally ordered the program this morning. I'm looking forward to lesrning American Kuntao Silat!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Made the morning mail! Meanwhile, you can now see the Teacher's Board where there are several videos you might be interested in. You also got the link for on-line videos, so it looks like you're set to grow.

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Hi just purchased the DLP – any one from the UK?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah, Nelson and Rook are both from the UK.Hope you guys can get together!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.