KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Shout Out! Who is out there?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kuntaoer
      Participant

I'd expect a lot more activity on this board. Who is out there, training in Kun Tao Silat? Give a shout out to yourself, your practice group, your teacher, whatever!

Elijah Gartin
      Keymaster

Train? as in Choo Choo?

Grady
      Participant

Hey Kuntower:I'm a "newbie", though I witnessed the greatness in some of our collection of training videos before...California dreamin' of a training partner someday here the SF Bay Area. Right now waiting on my training package; and testing when the body is ready to catch up to my mind for AKT success...All the best to you and our community of players.Grady

Andrew
      Participant

Things seem to have died out here a bit. I hope things can pick up again around here..I am steadliy training in AKTS and i plan on hopefully starting a local training group here in the Los Angeles Area.

William Wallace
      Participant

My name is Dave, Living in Lost Wages NV. Have been around different silat circles since the early 2000's. Learning some of what I thought was Serak, which was at least exposure to to the art soon lead me to the Kun tao door step. Started collecting tapes at the time and then dvd's came about. Soon after learning, Leg work, Djuru and upper body movements. Juru Satu then took me on a pilgrimage and spent several days in the Denver area and met face to face Sigung Steve , Pak Chas, Mike Roberto, and Kris Roberts. It's quit a eye opener to get to train, talk and get some hands on with these seasoned practitioners. The laying of hand was a real eye opener and from then on I just started to incorporate KTS into the Martial system I had been practicing for some 15 years before that. Still try and practice some aspect of the system daily and incorporate the warm ups in the school where I work out. The guys love it because it blends well and the owner of the school doesn't bust my chops for drifting away from his curriculum cause he knows I'll tie it all together and won't get the students confused. Or if we have a KTS day I'll let them know straight up where the line is drawn so as not to get them confused or not to loose the privileged of using my training space. There's alot more people than you might think.Have a most inspiring DayWilliam WallaceFREEDOM

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.