KTS-Sensei-Bottom-Menu

Traditional Indonesian Blades CHEAP!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Travis C
      Participant

I will resubmit the post I made in the Blades section here for all to see. When i figure out how to post pictures here, I will get them up. Anyone know how, let me know!!!Here is the deal. The karambits that Art posted are directly from a contact of mine from Indonesia. I am setting up a trade agreement with him and am looking to bring a package in that contains an assortment of traditional Indonesian blades. If you want in on this, I will let you have the blade or blades at cost. I am not going to try to make money off of this deal only set up this trade so it is a good oppurtunity for people to get a traditional made piece of art for next to nothing. I will upload pics of the blades in a few. So far the package will contain a new keris, 5 karambit, and 2 badik. A lot of exotic woods and burls used and the keris is complete with a traditional pamor(damascus) blade. Here are the prices....keris 125.00, 2 badik 90.00ea, 5 karambit 40.00ea. If I can get enough of these placed then the order can go out. Fair warning though, it can take up to 4 weeks to arrive from Indonesia. If interested send email to traviscaton@live

Travis C
      Participant

Karambits

Travis C
      Participant

Badik

Travis C
      Participant

Keris with 11Luk blade

Anonymous
      Inactive

;D Hey Travis, you got the pictures up!I want a Karambit.

Travis C
      Participant

The karambits and others that you see are the actual knives being ordered. You can definitely choose which you want. The only thing that would change that is if the supplier changed up a blade for some odd reason, which in turn I would notify you. Once the order has been placed it takes up to 4 weeks to arrive. Once I get a few of the knives placed (paid for and held) I will place the order.

edragn
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Inactive

OK Travis,I want the second from the left.

Travis C
      Participant

Travis C
      Participant

OK Travis,I want the second from the left.

edragn
      Participant

Travis C
      Participant

I believe it is.

Travis C
      Participant

Update: Order is in. I have placed most of the blades already but do have a single karambit left. In the photo it is the one on the far left. Another order will be going up soon so stay posted.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.